Patients with issues involving the ear, nose, sinuses, and the head and neck are examined and treated by an ENT specialist at Medhelp International. Even though certain ear, nose, and throat conditions can be treated by a general practitioner, it is preferable to contact an ENT specialist when you have unusual or persistent pain.The kind of ENT care that is advised depends on the symptoms the patient exhibits. The ENT Specialist / Surgeon, also known as Otorhinolaryngology, is a section of a special medical department that deals with the medical and surgical treatment of disorders affecting the ear, nose, and throat.
It encompasses the growth of the senses, including hearing, balance, and taste. For the treatment of men and women of all ages, it collaborates with various medical and surgical subspecialties. The diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the ear, nose, and throat are our areas of expertise.Numerous people throughout the world experience sinus and allergy diseases that are resistant to over-the-counter drugs. When this happens, an otolaryngologist’s intervention may be useful. Even the seemingly impossible can be made feasible. We have the most up-to-date tools, knowledge, and ENT specialists here at Medhelp International to take care of you.
We have best ENT Specialists to provide the following services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of ear inflammation and infections
- Treatment of perforated eardrum
- Screening, diagnosis & treatment of hearing loss
- Hearing screening programs for newborns
- Treatment of sinusitis
- Rhinitis and tonsillitis
- Treatment of adenoids (glands)
- Voice and speech disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of dizziness
- Diagnosis and treatment of dizziness & vertigo using Video Oculography (VOG)
Medhelp International Process